Short: TransAmiga BBS v1.11 programmer docs Author: cs1087@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca & saradw1@mvmhp.ciw.uni-karlsruhe.de Uploader: saradw1 mvmhp ciw uni-karlsruhe de Type: comm/bbs Architecture: m68k-amigaos This is the official TransAmiga BBS v1.11 release. TransAmiga is a powerfull shareware BBS. It's power is ARexx as you can customize every command via ARexx, make new commands even new menu systems. There is a wide range of possebilities. If you find any bugs report them to the uploader (Sami Radwan). This version is done to get rid of bugs of v1.1. It's a minor update in our view, but the SysOps may find that there are lots of new things - if you compare to v1.1. Most parts of these archives are identical with v1.1 release. There may be several wrong statements in the docs and an incomplete list of changes in the Update.doc file. If you have any problems or detect bugs then send me a mail please. The next version (1.12) will be released as soon as possible. There are several things planed that did not go in this release... Registred SysOps may be able to download the first Gamma version soon. You can download them at any support board. If you wish to be informed when a new version is out send me a mail and I put you on the list. - the programmer docs should help people who code tools for TransAmiga. There may be some mistakes. It seems that the values of expert mode and novice mode are exchanged! I think there are some other mistakes. Just tell me if you find something that does not work like described. - It is really important that you send me bug reports and your wishes for further versions. This is the only way to improve the program: feedback from the people who are working with it.